Combining different environments in a really small space can be quite a challenge, however, nothing is impossible when you have creativity and good ideas. Create different functional areas (kitchen, bedroom and living room) in a mini apartment or a very small house with one room using these simple tips.
- Replaces the dining room table with a divider bar in the kitchen. You can save a lot of space while separating environments.
- If you have plenty of space to place a dining room, opt for those with a round table. They are perfect for small areas and you can place them in recesses like nooks and crannies.
- The use of shelves or wall shelves is essential as it allows you to store and organize items and objects that lack of space would prevent you from doing in furniture or cabinets.
- Create a bedroom by delimiting this area using a barrier, such as a bookcase, a sofa or a screen.
- Large sofas or armchairs are perfect for separating spaces. Place one, for example, with its back to the kitchen and you will have your own room or living room.