Use cement to create super original pots, they are very easy to make. Although the technique may seem complicated, the truth is that it is very simple and you can do it without any special tools. You can use containers that you already have such as trays, bowls, plastic boats, or you can even use cake or jelly molds.
- Vaseline or oil
- Molds (trays, plates, bowls, whatever you have on hand)
- Plastic cups or bowls to create the hole for the pots
- Stones or sand
- Prepare the cement mix by adding water slowly until its a thick paste. Use a spatula to mix.
- Grease the inside of the mold using oil or Vaseline
- Carefully pour the cement mixture into the mold. Tap lightly so that it is better distributed and there are no holes or air bubbles.
- Use a container such as a bowl or plastic cup to create the hole for the pot. You will have to grease it but all over the outside and then insert it into the cement while it is fresh. To keep it from floating, add weight by placing stones or sand inside the container.
- Let it dry completely for a day or more if necessary.
- Unmold carefully.
Optional: You can paint the pot using acrylic paint in the shade of your choice.