A super quick and easy way to create a Christmas tree decoration on a wall is by using simple paper circles. This idea is very practical when it comes to houses or small apartments where there is not enough space to place a tree.
- Use paper cardboard or bond paper of different colors and sizes.
- You can use plates, glasses and cups of different diameters as a mold.
- You can use a single size of circle to create the tree or circles of different sizes to make you tree of the shape you want.
- Start by tracing the circles on the paper using the containers you have on hand.
- Cut them out and stick them on a wall using tape or sticky pencil.
- Glue the larger circles first and continue with the medium ones.
- Use the smaller circles to fill in gaps and empty spaces.
- You can also combine the circles with stars.
- Finally add a large star at the top of the tree and optionally place paper squares at the base to simulate gifts or gifts.