Diy How to make a beautiful Peacock Wall Decoration With Used Spoons
With plastic spoons, you can create a beautiful peacock wall decoration, ideal to give an original change to your house !!!
- A piece of cardboard,
- plastic spoons,
- swabs (swabs, sticks),
- hot silicone to stick,
- acrylic paint in colors to taste,
- indelible marker.
- With the help of a CD mark a circle on the cardboard and a figure of the torso of the peacock, as the first image shows.
- Cut. Paint the spoons to our liking. You can also paint them without design using only spray paint.
- Cut the top of the cotton swabs and stick them on the cardboard silhouette that corresponds to the body. Also, stick the end of a spoon to form the head. Paint to taste with acrylic paint
- Add 6 cotton swabs on the head to form the feathers.
- Stick all the spoons on top of the cardboard circle.
- Stick the body over the circle of spoons.
- You can add the traits with an indelible marker.