If you like sewing, this Diy project to create a fabric house using table as a base is perfect for you. The idea is to make a kind of design with cloth for the table that completely covers the table and shape it as small house.
Things you need
- You can use a square plastic table, or even the classic long wooden tables.
- Choose plain or checked cotton fabrics to work on this idea, although you can also make it with felt.
- Take the measurements of the table that you will use as a base.
- To make a basic pattern to which you must add an extra two centimetres on each side for the seams.
- Make the design of your preference, adding doors and windows to your liking, as well as the various decorative elements you want to include (flowers, animals, trees, etc.).
Images source : link