Decorate baskets with tulle for a baby shower or to beautify your baby girl’s room. This is an idea that will not cost you much as well as it required short time to get ready to try this today and make you room or your party more beautiful !!!
- One or two rolls of tulle in your favorite color.
- A basket or woven basket
- To decorate: Ribbon or thick ribbon. Fabric flowers
- Cut tulle strips of the size you have chosen. Please note that each strip must be folded in half.
- Fold a tulle strip in half and insert it just a little through one of the holes in the basket fabric (just as shown in the images) Where the strip is folded, a hole will have formed. Bring the two ends of the strip together and run them through the gap. Tighten well.
- Continue with the rest of the strips until covering the outline of the basket or basket.
- Decorate to your liking by making a bow with the thick ribbon or gluing the fabric flowers around the contour.