With foamy sheets and rubber band you can create fun visors and headbands for children. They are very easy to make and you will not need a lot of time or money. They are also perfect a children’s party or a school celebration. Children love it!
To make a headband :
- Cut a strip of foamy that approximately measures the child’s head. If you want to use a standard size and it automatically adjusts to the measure of each child, the best and most optimal thing is to tie a piece of elastic or a band at the two ends of the foamy strip.
- Decorate the foamy leftovers. You can glue flowers, animal faces, circles, or cut the strip into spikes to create a crown.
To make a visor:
- Choose one of the two molds that we include at the end of the publication. Save it, enlarge it to letter size, print it and cut it out.
- Use the mold to transfer it onto the foamy you have.
- Cut out the visor and use a piece of elastic or a tie to tie at the ends
- Decorate the visor to your liking with the foamy leftovers.