Make some simple flowers perfect to use in decorating your tree or as a substitute for gift bows.
You can choose
- foamy (rubber)
- diamond or frosted
to give a touch of shine to this project.
Its preparation is really easy
- you just have to use the molds that we include at the end.
- The petal mold is the same for both figures.
- If you choose to make a flower or poinsettia, choose the first mold as the base.
- Cut the petals and place a drop of silicone on the flat side and put the ends together to shape it.
- Repeat the operation to have five petals that you must glue on top of the flower mold.
- Follow the same procedure for the star, only changing the flower base for a star one.