With colder months on the way, I thought it would be fun to do a little beauty series to keep our skin glowing and hydrated through the upcoming winter. Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing my favorite DIY face masks, scrubs, winter skin tips and more!
1. Manuka honey
- Healing acne and scarring
- Fighting skin infections
- Cleaning pores while naturally exfoliating
- Helping skin to retain moisture
- Rejuvenating radiance and softness
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats (ground into oat flour in a food processor)
- 1 tablespoon manuka honey
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Apply over the sink, on a clean face.
- Leave mask on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off gently with warm water.
- You may need to wash your face a couple times to remove the yellow tint.