Before starting these exercises, you must start warming up your face using your hands.
Relax your eyelids, relax the face, frown and smile. Perform this exercise at least 10 times in a row. Try not to stretch the skin on your face, but tighten it gently. Then rub your face with a warm, damp towel and relax.
Now start performing the exercises.
1: A slight surprise
this exercise will help you increase the muscle of your forehead.
- Place your fingers on your forehead .
- Raise and lower your eyebrows as if you were surprised.
- Do not crease the forehead.
- Repeat 10 times.
2: Naughty eyes
- “Naughty eyes” help prevent the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes.
- Turn your gaze from right to left. Then repeat from left to right, top to bottom and bottom to top.
- Only your eyes should move! The jaw remains stationary.
- Repeat this exercise 5 times for each direction.
Exercise 3: O
- To eliminate folds, form the letter “O” with your mouth. You can also even speak the sound of the letter “O” out loud.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times.
Exercise 4: Smile
- Keep your cheekbones and cheeks strong with this exercise:
- Pull your lips inside your mouth.
- Place your fingers on the corners of your lips and press them lightly.
- Pull the corners of your lips towards your ears.
- Return to the basic position.
- Repeat 10 times.
Exercise 5: Hooligan
- To say goodbye to your double chin and increase muscle tone in the neck, stick out your tongue and point it up.
- Turn your head halfway up, then turn right.
- Lift your chin and hold the position for 10 seconds.
- Return to the basic position and repeat the same movement in the other direction.
- Repeat 5 times in each direction.
Exercise 6: Grandma
- To get rid of nasolabial folds, the “Grandmother” exercise is ideal.
- Open your mouth and hide your lips behind your teeth.
- Reinforce the tension and draw your lips in the mouth.
- Hold for 10 seconds.
- Repeat 15 times.
Exercise 7: Rubber
- The “rubber” exercise helps to remove horizontal wrinkles on the forehead.
- Wrap your hands behind your head and place them on the hairline on the forehead.
- Pull yourself back a little with your hands.
- Position your lips in the shape of the letter “O” and look down. Hold this position for 10 seconds.
- It is important to constantly feel forehead tension during this exercise.
- Repeat 20 times.
Make sure all movements are smooth and be careful not to press too hard on your skin. Remember to breathe deeply during the exercises.
- Article source |trucsetbricolages
- Image source | Bright side