Using simple sticks of ice cream or wood you can create beautiful shelves for your walls. Although the basic form to follow is a hexagon, you can extend it by adding more parts and making it as large as you like.
Wooden sticks or ice cream sticks
White glue or wood glue
Acrylic paint or varnish in your favorite color
- Draw a hexagon on a sheet of paper, guiding you with a wooden stick as a base measure.
- Take three wooden sticks and place them alternating the lines of the hexagon. Or put another way, put one in the base of the hexagon and the other two in the upper sides.
- Put white or wooden glue on the edges of these sticks
- Take another three sticks and stick them on the sticks that already have the glue to form the first hexagon.
- Repeat the procedure, placing another three wooden sticks, putting glue on the edges and completing the hexagon with three more sticks
- Continue until forming at least 8 or 10 layers. You can add more layers according to your taste.
- You can leave the shelf in natural or paint using acrylic paint.
- Hang the shelf on a wall and use it to place objects or lightweight ornaments.
— You can change the shape of the shelf leaving one or two sides open and adding more parts to the basic hexagon.