Learn this easy DIY to make simple flowers using paper. You can make a bouquet with them and place them in a vase to decorate a party or any space in your home.
- 4 paper napkins,
- a pipe cleaner,
- Gather the 4 napkins and cut corrugated or circular lines on the loose sides (do not cut where the napkin is folded)
- Open the napkins and put one on top of another
- Fold accordion all together
- Join just in the middle with a pipe cleaner
- Separate and open each layer of napkin to form the flower