Fat Belly does not look good at all and it damages the entire personality of a person. So to reduce the Lower belly fat and getting into your best possible shape you need some exercises.The large range of exercises you can choose from so it may cause confusion in making the right choice. To help you shed that Lower belly fat and reveal your hard-won muscles we brought some easy exercises to burn the Lower belly fats and achieve that desired well rounded stomach.
Double Leg Lifts
Double Leg Lifts are a Pilates exercise that strongly works your core. By keeping your legs firmly together, you transfer most of the work toward your abs. This is more challenging than most Pilates exercises because you have to keep your legs straight. Most trainers call this the Mermaid exercise.
How To Do:
- Lie face up on the mat and put your palms under your head with elbows wide open.
- Spread the legs and raise them upwards keeping them joined at the heels and inhale.
- Exhale as you pull your torso up from the floor and crunch your tummy, feel the tension in your back muscles and the abdomen at this point.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then slowly lower your torso in the mat.
- Repeat this exercise 10 times at a stretch.
Abdominal flutter kicks predominantly targets your abdominal muscles, working the lower abs in particular. They are also a superb workout for your hip flexors, where a large extent of the effect is felt when you are performing repetitions. Your middle and upper abs will also feel stimulation from this exercise and you will get a great overall workout by including this movement into your overall abdominal training routine. Performing the abdominal flutter kicks near the end of a workout will also improve your endurance levels.
How To Do:
Lie on your back with your head and shoulders lifted off the floor and your hands behind your head.
- With both legs extended and toes pointed lift your right leg off the floor.
- And raise your left leg just a few inches off the ground.
- Drop your right leg swiftly down so that it hovers a few inches off the ground.
- And simultaneously raise your left leg up towards the ceiling.
- Without pause, alternate back and forth.
- Up and down on each leg is one repetition. Aim for 6 – 8 repetitions.
This is one of the highly recommended exercise which can burn lower belly fat very easily and very fast.
How To Do:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent, and your hands behind your head.
- Lift your shoulders off the floor and curl your legs towards your ribcage; simultaneously.
- Slowly, return to starting position.
- repeat this process in sets of 5 or 10 and repeat as many times as you can.
The Criss Cross Pilates Exercise works your core. You can use a rope to ensure proper form. To get the full effect, make sure to keep your core tight throughout the exercise. The Criss Cross Pilates Exercise will work your core. Because your feet are off the ground, the exercise especially works your obliques and lower abs.
How To Do:
- Lie straight on the mat. Place the palms below the head with shoulders wide apart.
- Bent the knees and pull it up to the sheens.
- Now pull up your head and shoulders up from the mat till the base of shoulder blades as you exhale.
- Now inhale and exhale as you spread your left leg out and twist your torso toward right as if to touch the right knee with your left elbow.
- Now inhale as you straighten your body and switch legs, exhale as you spread out the right leg and twist your torso towards left as if to touch the left knee with the right elbow.
- Repeat the set 10 times and gradually increase it.
Exercise Ball Crunch
This exercise ball, stability ball, balance ball and physio ball all mean the same. This will not only improve balance, coordination and stability. This exercise need a lot more muscles stabilization engages.
How To Do:
- Lie down on the ball so that the lower back is supported and feet are firmly planted on the ground.
- Place your hands on your chest or behind your head.
- Contract your abs and lift your torso up and forward. lower back down.
- The ball must remain stable during each contraction.
- Inhale as you lower back down, and exhale as you crunch.
- Perform 1-3 sets and repeat 12-16 times.